Luxury accommodation in the heart of Killarney.
Daily coach, boat and cruise programs from Killarney.
Visitor Guidebook to the best of Kerry.
View more »
O'Donoghue Bros Boating Ltd t/a Killarney Day Tour, Muckross Road, Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)64 663 1068 or +353 (0)64 663 3483 • Fax: +353 (0)64 663 5583 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright Killarney Day Tour • All Rights Reserved.
Site by Bright Idea
Upon completion of the tour booking, the customer will receive an email confirmation of the payment and tour booking. Killarney Day Tour reserve the right to refuse any pre-paid passenger who does not supply the relevant documentation/voucher to confirm their payment. All children must be accompanied by an adult: as such no child ticket can be issued independently. Reservations are subject to availability.
In the event of a cancellation up to 24 hours in advance of tour, customers will receive a full refund credited to the card on which the booking was made. In the event of a cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, the full tour cost will be forfeited.
Cancellation by Killarney Day Tour
In the event of an emergency or any event over which Killarney Day Tour has no control (including adverse weather and road conditions) Killarney Day Tour may, by returning all money paid and without further or other liability, cancel the booking.
Customers are entitled to a full refund in the event that Killarney Day Tour cancels a tour. All other refunds are at the discretion of Killarney Day Tour.
Departure times, locations and dates are subject to change. Customers are requested to confirm their reservation and place of accommodation (should a pick up be required) at least one day prior to tour.
Breakdowns and delays
Killarney Day Tour gives its advice on journey time in good faith. However, as a result of breakdown or traffic congestion, or other events beyond the reasonable control of Killarney Day Tour, journeys may take longer than predicted and in those circumstances Killarney Day Tour will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the hirer as a result.
Route and Vehicle
The company reserves the right to substitute vehicles (including those of other operators) or ancillary facilities. The route used will be at the discretion of the company.
All vehicles are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons. The hirer accepts that the driver shall be the sole judge as to whether and what extent passengers’ property is carried. Large bulky items may not be able to be carried, and all steps should be taken to notify Killarney Day Tour in advance of such requirements. Killarney Day Tour will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen luggage/personal belongings.
Conduct of passengers
Killarney Day Tour and its affiliates are responsible for the safety of the vehicles at all times, and as such may remove any passenger whose behaviour prejudices safety of the vehicle and/or other passengers.
In the event of a complaint about Killarney Day Tour’s services, the hirer should endeavour to seek a solution at the time by seeking assistance from the driver/guide or from Killarney Day Tour. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should be submitted in writing within 14 days of the termination date of the hire.
1. In general when you visit KillarneyDayTour.com you will remain anonymous. To be able to process your booking, KillarneyDayTour.com will require a certain amount of personal information about you. This information will be your name, contact telephone number, e-mail address and credit card number. KillarneyDayTour.com uses this information to process your booking.
2. Killarney Day Tour will not provide your personal information supplied to process a booking to third parties without your permission, nor will we supply you with promotional material on KillarneyDayTour.com unless you want such information.
3. When you provide sensitive information (such as your credit card number) we will take reasonable steps to protect it such as encrypting your number.
4. We need to retain all your details for a specific period so we can ensure that your booking is processed with optimum efficiency and all subsequent queries from you can be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
5. We will however need to deliver your details to the accommodation owners so they are fully aware of when your are coming and who you are. We also provide your credit card details to these accommodation owners to help them make your stay more comfortable and hassle free.
6. Killarney Day Tour may disclose personal information to our tour guides for the purpose of providing tour services. Such disclosure is required for the provision of services.